Monday, April 23, 2012

Monthly School Idea: Football

I made this tag awhile ago, but it appears that I forgot to post it.  At this time I can't find pictures so maybe I didn't take any.  I think I didn't post it because I was thinking about making more tags with more sayings, but I better get these out now.  Here is what the tag looks like:


I just trimmed these up (you could layer it with some gold or dark green paper), punched some holes in the ends, threaded ribbon through, and then tied it around the football.  I purchased Nerf footballs.  The second graders use it all the time, but the fifth graders prefer the "real" kind.



DOWNLOAD FOOTBALL TAG HERE.
Do me a favor, if you decide to download my creations, please take the time to leave a comment.  Even if the comment simply says Thanks or downloaded.  Knowing people use it makes taking the time to take pictures and create posts worth it!  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment